THURSDAY


November's Glossy Box



hi there beautiful ladies,

this is my very first blog... im starting off with Novembers Glossybox!
my friend, blogger of poochytails.blogspot.com claire introduced me to glossybox ... Glossybox is basically a subscription to your door where you get to try out lots of lovely products for £12.95 a month. http://home.glossybox.co.uk/

i was very excited when this came to my door! Beautifully packaged in a pale pink box, i carefully unwrapped it to reveal the contents inside ....

Illamasqua  Freak Eau De Parfum -

the first fragrance from British beauty brand Illamasqua, this was a sample sized product. i am very optimistic when trying sample perfumes as usually i dont like them, however i really liked FREAK and i will be purchasing the full sized product asap!

Arbonne FC5 Ultra Hydrating Hand Creme

i really like hand creams and Arbonnes one was no different i loved the smell but careful not to apply too much as it leaves your hands feeling greasy.

Monu Revitalising Moisturiser
i gave this product ago, i normally use a clarins moisturiser but i couldnt use it as the two occassions i did my skin tingled and hurt, i did think it smelt fresh but my skin didnt like it!
Nail Rock Designer Nail Wraps 
i recieved the red lacey ones, i have previously used another brand of these before (trendy nail wraps) so i partially knew what to expect, although the design wasnt me i gave these ago they lasted no more than a week on my fingernails but were easy to apply and remove.

Dead Sea Spa Magik Bath Salts
as soon as i recieved these i jumped in a bath i have heard alot of good reviews but i have never bothered to try these. once i came out my relaxing bath, my skin was soft and subtle i was very impressed that these little salts could be pretty powerful!!
Hopefully i did okay for my first blog! will try to write another as soon as i can...

No comments:

Post a Comment